Why should my pet have Acupuncture?
- Musculoskeletal and neurological issues including arthritis, back/disc degeneration and pain, and lameness
- Skin problems including allergies and wounds
- Urinary issues including bladder inflammation (FIC/FLUTD), some incontinence
- Gastrointestinal disease including diarrhea/vomiting, inflammatory bowel disease, constipation
- Respiratory disorders including asthma, chronic upper respiratory infections
- Eye disease including dry eye
Will My Pet Tolerate Acupuncture?
In Dr. Braun’s expertise, many pets have enjoyed acupuncture treatment. Dr. Braun has found they may relax, or even fall asleep! Of course, alternative methods will be discussed for those who do not tolerate acupuncture.
- Travel to your home
- Review of previous medical records
- Comprehensive acupuncture exam
- Acupuncture +/- electroacupuncture
- Cold Laser Therapy as indicated
- Upon request: Discussion of environmental changes and/or medication/supplement recommendations
- Follow-up emails as needed
How does Acupuncture work?
Pulse Electro-Magnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy
PEMF is another modality that lowers inflammation, pain, and swelling. It is non-invasive, and non-pharmaceutical. Please see https://assisianimalhealth.com/technology/ for more information.
Dr. Braun sells loops as needed and can order lounges.